My fellow engineer and internet colleague Cherish the Scientist nominated me as a part of a versatile blogger meme. Now doesn’t that just make me feel special?
Now before I get all Stuart Smalley on you, here are the rules:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2. Inform them (snail mail okay everyone?)
3. Share 7 random things about yourself.
4. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5. Post the award badge.
On to the blog nominating…I’ve only gone back a couple layers in the nomination tree, but many of the people who I’d love to nominate have already been nominated. So let’s see what I can do.
1. Aurelie Thiele at Thoughts on Business, Engineering & Higher Education
2. Jeff Shelton at Engineering Revision
3. Ashley Faus at Consciously Corporate
4. Savvy Working Gal
6. Rudbeckia Hirta at Learning Curves
7. Dr. Crazy at Reassigned Time
8. Funny About Money
9. Scientist Mother
10. Chall at Dreams and Hopes of a Scientist
11. Rebecca at Adventures in Applied Math
13. Swans on Tea
14. Kaydee at Engineering Ethics
15. Philip Cohen at Family Inequality
Fifteen! That’s right! I’m pretty sure I win something now for scrounging up 15 blogs to nominate that I didn’t already see in the last couple rounds. Plus now I have to go notify all these people, so I took on double work.
1. I’m lactose intolerant
2. I draw and sketch very terribly
3. My car is 17 years old
4. I have a compulsive need to follow directions completely and to the letter
5. I have spreadsheets that in one way or another track every insignificant portion of my life
6. I play D&D (and DM sometimes)
7. I don’t like nuts in my chocolate, but I like them by themselves
So good luck all you nominees, and thanks Cherish for nominating me! Let me just check on that cake I was baking for you…